Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
in Canada they don’t pronounce Z as "zee"
they pronounce it as "zed" and that is crazy to me
it sounds like they made a typo when they invented it
They do that everywhere in the world that’s not America. We do that here in the UK too.
America is weird man.
Even NZ pronounces it zed
Doctor: do you drink or smoke?
Doctor: (under his breath) what a loser